Tuesday, September 1

And it begins again

I've been back at school a little over a week now, so i'm just about settled. I'm loving living in an apartment instead of the dorm, and i'm getting along fairly well with all of my roommates. There are 8 of us total in a 4 bedroom 4 bathroom apartment. We share a common living room and a huge kitchen. I'm glad we decided to live where we are, because it's a workout to get anywhere on campus (that's a good thing :D). All of my classes are going well too, although it is still school! My two favorite classes are Computer Science and Accounting (shocker!).

My friend Jessie and I have started a practice of going over to the apartment of several of our guy friends and playing spoons almost every night after we finish our homework. It's a good way to relieve stress and get a good laugh! The many hours we spend in there make me understand why people love college so much, and also why people usually keep in contact with their friends from college more than those from high school.

Although i'm sad to not be in Cherokee anymore, i'm so happy to be back at school and back into the swing of things. I think it's going to turn out to be a great year!!

1 comment:

  1. I miss playing spoons...Sad that it isn't the "thing to do" here in Tigerville, SC. Glad to hear things are going well. Hope we can stay in touch for months to come. The internet makes that so easy..it's awesome.

    We play Wingate in a few weeks..maybe next week..idk. Is it a Home game for ya'll?

    ReplyDelete